Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WEEK: 1/01/2009-1/07/2009

I have decided to take a photo everyday and include some journaling. Since I am being realistic I know I will never remember or have the time to update this every single day. My attempts at blogging have proven this. So I am going to take random pictures to write about the ordinary things in our life and update them once a week. So here we go:



1/07/2009-Wednesday

Brett didn't have to be to work until 3pm today-I hate when he only has collections, it is such a wast to drive to Brigham City for 2 and 1/2 hours of work. But I guess that is part of his job. He got the last bit of sheet rock we need to finish the basement room. I am getting anxious to move down there and organize all my stuff. Plus it will be a much nicer bedtime routine if Evrett is upstairs instead of playing in the basement with Brewer!!!! I have been working on this project for a few weeks and finally found hooks to hang it up. I think it turned out pretty good!!



1/06/2009-Tuesday

This was a very busy day. Evrett went back to school (Payton and Brewer are off track until the 20th), I had to go to the store to get everything for my diet, we had Wynnies' party, Payton had his first basketball game, I had a soccer game, I should have gone to enrichment (but it was the same time as my soccer game). So since it was a crazy day we had Little Caesar's Pizza. I love the hot and ready concept........it is such a blessing when 8:30pm rolls around and you realize you haven't even thought of what to make for dinner.

1/05/2009-Monday
We have gotten tons of snow the last couple of days. And I LOVE it!!!! So do the Kids!


1/04/2009-Sunday
Today we celebrated my 34th birthday. Yes I am getting old, but I still feel like I am in high school. And again I was spoiled. I had mentioned to Brett that I wanted a new Cricuit expression to I could cut things that were 12 inches long, and what does he do......spoils me and gets me one for my birthday. Lucky me. It was a great birthday.



1/03/2009-Saturday


Brett has spoiled me lately, he got me a small camera for our anniversary, chairs for our table and soccer shoes for Christmas. So as an early birthday present (my birthday is on 1/4) he took me to dinner. He even called his mom to have her watch the kids. We went to Kobe. It was awesome. Loved the food and the atmosphere!!!! Yes I am spoiled....I have an awesome husband!

1/02/2009-Friday
This was a lazy day of staying in our PJs and hanging out around the house (except for Brett-he had to work). I think Payton ventured out to play at a friends, but Brew, Ev, Birkley and I managed to lounge around all day. This is a cute picture of them playing........I should have been upset since they know they are not supposed to play in Payton's room. But I guess since Pate was with them it was fine!

01/01/2009-Thursday

Happy New Year!!!
We had a great party last night with my cousins and their families. Then we spent the day sleeping. We spent New Years Day night with Brett's family playing games, eating more food and hanging out. What a wonderful way to start out the new year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment